At some point in every business, you get to a point where you have collected plenty of documents you need to purge. So many businesses take in lots of documents with sensitive information. How do you get rid of it and stay audit compliant?
Here are some reasons your company needs OSS Shred:
- Protect your customers: The last thing a company wants is for a customer to be the victim of identity identity theft. You want to protect your customer as best you know how by shredding sensitive documents onsite.
- Protect your employees: Every employer has a folder full of employee information from resumes to social security security numbers to bank account numbers for direct deposit.
- Trash Collectors: There are many people who sift through trash after it hits the curb. Although most are searching for items they are salvaging some are out of personal information.
- Go Green: Almost all document shredding companies recycle the documents they shred.
- Peace of Mind: Your documents are shredded onsite, you are given a certificate of destruction, and you can have peace of mind that your shred is not being sent to a location to be shredded which has the potential to be lost.
From small business to Fortune 500 firms across Shreveport, Bossier City, and the surrounding areas, ON-SITE SECURE SHREDDING can deliver secure chain-of-custody document and electronic media destruction services for businesses of any size. Contact us for all your shredding needs!